Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
player eval and advice 12/11/09
 
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)autumn89GI Supporter
Posts: 2184
Joined: 2016-01-16
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2017-07-17 21:42:46
bghandras wrote:

I have a player with the following attributes
Speed: 15 capped
Strength: 15, not capped
Consistency: 19
Intelligence: 4
Talent: 4.5
Based on his talent and his consistency i am pretty sure i need to plan long term for him. What do you think are the positions that most likely suit him?



DL and OL. If his strength caps too early (<18) kicker or early-retired man aka job seeker. I've heard MCDonalds is always looking for people for the ice machine.
  
surprize
Posts: 16
Posted on 2017-08-19 12:54:05
I've had a couple of decent pulls recently and wondering what sort of positions would suit (based mainly on int and consistency at this stage i guess)

Joshua Farrell
16yo
4.5* talent
13 speed (uncapped)
13 strength (uncapped)
16 intelligence
9 consistency

Liam Sturrock
16yo
4.5* talent
15 speed (uncapped)
9 strength (uncapped)
20 intelligence
16 consistency

Really wondering if either of them is my QB of the future, and if so what role the other guy could fill.
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)lvessGI Supporter
Posts: 790
Joined: 2014-02-16
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2017-08-19 15:47:12
surprize wrote:

I've had a couple of decent pulls recently and wondering what sort of positions would suit (based mainly on int and consistency at this stage i guess)

Joshua Farrell
16yo
4.5* talent
13 speed (uncapped)
13 strength (uncapped)
16 intelligence
9 consistency

Liam Sturrock
16yo
4.5* talent
15 speed (uncapped)
9 strength (uncapped)
20 intelligence
16 consistency

Really wondering if either of them is my QB of the future, and if so what role the other guy could fill.



Sturrock is definitely a QB to me. Some might prefer a higher consistency but 16 con is just fine to go with 20 int.

Farrell has so many options that you really need to see where he caps first. I usually stick a player like him at a special teams position to build experience and team chemistry while his physicals cap.
  
Jonas
Posts: 5
Posted on 2018-02-09 16:38:55
Hi i'm new to the game, can someone advise me regarding this player:

https://i.gyazo.com/42166fe3c87fdee022faab447ef03307.png

Is it worth training? if so, what position and what type of training?

Thanks in advance
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)AbCatGI Supporter
Posts: 2510
Joined: 2008-11-03
II.3
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2018-02-11 17:43:52
Jonas wrote:

Hi i'm new to the game, can someone advise me regarding this player:

https://i.gyazo.com/42166fe3c87fdee022faab447ef03307.png

Is it worth training? if so, what position and what type of training?

Thanks in advance



Train his speed and strength and see which one you can train highest. If he's fast, he looks like a decent Cornerback. If he's strong, make him a defensive lineman. If he's fast AND strong, like over 16 in both, make him a linebacker or safety. It will take about 2 seasons to see if he has any value to you though.
  
Shuggy101
Posts: 0
Posted on 2018-05-28 10:12:38
Hey Guys

Am fairly new to the game, I have a mentor but he’s been busy the last few weeks. Can anyone give me advice on this player (link below) he’s capped on speed and strength at 16, is it worth me training him ? Do I really need higher than 16 ?

https://imgur.com/a/i592LLB

Thanks for looking

Shaun
  
bghandras
Posts: 817
Joined: 2017-01-02
II.1
Offline
Posted on 2018-05-28 10:20:35
I think the speed and strength matters a lot. I could foresee him as a kicker, and a backup at other position like RB. So you can keep him or get rid of him depending on how you feel about your roster.
  
Shuggy101
Posts: 0
Posted on 2018-05-31 9:59:50
Hey Again

I am looking for advice on the player in the link below. I understand that 17/17 speed/strength is too low for oline/dling, what do you think his best position could be with those capped physicals.

https://imgur.com/ktbxnpP

Thanks again

Shaun

  
bghandras
Posts: 817
Joined: 2017-01-02
II.1
Offline
Posted on 2018-05-31 10:04:04
I would be okay using him as defensive end, or even a tackle. Not ideal, but no dealbreaker either. (Others may disagree though.)
If you push the strength to 18 through the cap (possible, but takes more time, and cant repeat that feat probably), then he would be a perfect lineman for the side of the formation.
  
SrednaDGI Supporter
Posts: 4379
Joined: 2010-11-02
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2018-05-31 13:50:59
bghandras wrote:

I would be okay using him as defensive end, or even a tackle. Not ideal, but no dealbreaker either. (Others may disagree though.)
If you push the strength to 18 through the cap (possible, but takes more time, and cant repeat that feat probably), then he would be a perfect lineman for the side of the formation.



He can not go to 18 in either. Physical caps are hard caps.

He would be fine as either RB/FB/DE/OLB/CB if you don't have better options.
  

"Quarterbacks should wear a dress." - Jack Lambert

If you are ever feeling down, just know that neither of Dorfenschmirtz's parents showed up to his birth.

 
Last posts
2021-08-01 17:33
Sezon 36
Author:frozi
2021-08-01 15:27
NT Coach
Author:jhoseph
2021-07-31 20:29
Seizoen 34 en verder
Author:simpathia
2021-07-31 20:10
Seizoen 34 en verder
Author:Supermeek
2021-07-31 16:35
Ligathread
Author:liberalmente
2021-07-31 16:01
Ligathread
Author:Frank Raid