Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
I have a question.
 
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)Christian_zhGI Supporter
Posts: 10
Joined: 2016-01-16
III.3
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2022-11-01 10:53:02
Hello Sir
I have a question.
Can't you customize the helmet and equipment?
Or who do I have to report to?
I know of some teams who have been waiting for a long time.
And my team would also like to have it redesigned.
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)EnefelGI Supporter
Posts: 721
Joined: 2013-01-27
II.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2022-11-01 20:11:12
Christian_zh wrote:

Hello Sir
I have a question.
Can't you customize the helmet and equipment?
Or who do I have to report to?
I know of some teams who have been waiting for a long time.
And my team would also like to have it redesigned.


to customize the uniform helmet and emblem, Ultimate supporter is necessary.
Then you have to write to the administrators saying which is the theme you are inspired by. I don't know if this can be done more than once. I have customized the team only once and I don't think I will change
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)Christian_zhGI Supporter
Posts: 10
Joined: 2016-01-16
III.3
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2022-11-02 11:11:16
Enefel wrote:

Christian_zh wrote:

Hello Sir
I have a question.
Can't you customize the helmet and equipment?
Or who do I have to report to?
I know of some teams who have been waiting for a long time.
And my team would also like to have it redesigned.


to customize the uniform helmet and emblem, Ultimate supporter is necessary.
Then you have to write to the administrators saying which is the theme you are inspired by. I don't know if this can be done more than once. I have customized the team only once and I don't think I will change



Yes, because I know the process worked great for me at the time.
But I know about five teams that have been designing their helmets and gear for a very long time
I would like to adapt my design in the future, but I don't have all the data yet.
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)EnefelGI Supporter
Posts: 721
Joined: 2013-01-27
II.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2022-11-02 11:40:55
Christian_zh wrote:



Yes, because I know the process worked great for me at the time.
But I know about five teams that have been designing their helmets and gear for a very long time
I would like to adapt my design in the future, but I don't have all the data yet.



I don't know, in my opinion the design is done by the technicians only once ... Try a little