Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
NA Regonal Cup Talk - Season 35
 
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)rjdawkins20GI Supporter
Posts: 12
Joined: 2019-01-21
II.1
Online!
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-05-06 5:55:39
PHI 21 wrote:

CP Weapon X was one of the final four teams in the Regional Cup last season. I knew it'd be a close game. I was just hoping that I could come out on top. Oh well. There's always next season.
Congrats on the win Weapon X, and good luck the rest of the season.



Wow, thank you so much really appreciate it!

P.S. I noticed many top teams left in it, certainly a tough road for anyone to win it this year
  
Gatr22GI Supporter
Posts: 14411
Joined: 2009-09-29
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2021-05-06 16:36:51
rjdawkins20 wrote:

PHI 21 wrote:

CP Weapon X was one of the final four teams in the Regional Cup last season. I knew it'd be a close game. I was just hoping that I could come out on top. Oh well. There's always next season.
Congrats on the win Weapon X, and good luck the rest of the season.



Wow, thank you so much really appreciate it!

P.S. I noticed many top teams left in it, certainly a tough road for anyone to win it this year



You were rewarded with a bot draw for the next round, so that should be a welcome round for you
  

Owner of the Orlando Gators FC
Member GIAC
League 383-173 (TD Champs S17,S21,S22)
Regional Cup 223-25 (Cup Champs S14,S15,S17,S19,S20,S21)
AFLC 45-14 (Iron Bowl Champs S18,S22,S23)

It's Great To Be A Florida Gator

Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)rjdawkins20GI Supporter
Posts: 12
Joined: 2019-01-21
II.1
Online!
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-05-06 16:54:25
Gatr22 wrote:

rjdawkins20 wrote:

PHI 21 wrote:

CP Weapon X was one of the final four teams in the Regional Cup last season. I knew it'd be a close game. I was just hoping that I could come out on top. Oh well. There's always next season.
Congrats on the win Weapon X, and good luck the rest of the season.



Wow, thank you so much really appreciate it!

P.S. I noticed many top teams left in it, certainly a tough road for anyone to win it this year



You were rewarded with a bot draw for the next round, so that should be a welcome round for you



Saw that, they just went bot this week lol
  
hoospackGI Supporter
Posts: 648
Joined: 2012-10-22
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2021-05-06 18:35:43
rjdawkins20 wrote:

Gatr22 wrote:

rjdawkins20 wrote:

PHI 21 wrote:

CP Weapon X was one of the final four teams in the Regional Cup last season. I knew it'd be a close game. I was just hoping that I could come out on top. Oh well. There's always next season.
Congrats on the win Weapon X, and good luck the rest of the season.



Wow, thank you so much really appreciate it!

P.S. I noticed many top teams left in it, certainly a tough road for anyone to win it this year



You were rewarded with a bot draw for the next round, so that should be a welcome round for you



Saw that, they just went bot this week lol



Looks like we lost a few teams yesterday. My Regional Cup opponent went bot as well.
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)rjdawkins20GI Supporter
Posts: 12
Joined: 2019-01-21
II.1
Online!
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-06-09 15:54:51
Very excited to make my first ever Regional Cup Final!

On a side note, im not sure how much longer the magic can last though, this would be my 3rd win in a row against the top division and my 5th of the tournament lol

No pressure right lol

  
hoospackGI Supporter
Posts: 648
Joined: 2012-10-22
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2021-06-12 21:51:23
rjdawkins20 wrote:

Very excited to make my first ever Regional Cup Final!

On a side note, im not sure how much longer the magic can last though, this would be my 3rd win in a row against the top division and my 5th of the tournament lol

No pressure right lol



One of the most impressive cup runs in a while. Maybe ever?

Good luck!
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)rjdawkins20GI Supporter
Posts: 12
Joined: 2019-01-21
II.1
Online!
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-06-13 5:59:06
hoospack wrote:

rjdawkins20 wrote:

Very excited to make my first ever Regional Cup Final!

On a side note, im not sure how much longer the magic can last though, this would be my 3rd win in a row against the top division and my 5th of the tournament lol

No pressure right lol



One of the most impressive cup runs in a while. Maybe ever?

Good luck!



Thank you, much appreciated!