Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
A guide to training
 
projectrracingGI Supporter
Posts: 7908
Joined: 2009-11-30
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2019-03-02 11:24:14
How do you get to 18 and 19 in position skills by 21yo?
  
SrednaDGI Supporter
Posts: 4093
Joined: 2010-11-02
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2019-03-02 12:02:31
projectrracing wrote:

How do you get to 18 and 19 in position skills by 21yo?



16 years old pull and training. When I get to my laptop, I can supply details about his training.

Eriks history @ Gnomes

Pulled on week 12 of season 22. 14 speed, 12 strength. 4-5 in major skills. Training Physicals.
He capped speed and strength in season 23 @ 16 speed and 19 strength. Began training defensive - all
By season 24, he had 8/8/7 in defensive and 3½ BPOS as DL.
Season 25 - 12 in defensive skills and 5 BPOS. Starter on the team.
Season 26 - 14/15 in defensive skills.
Season 27 - 18 in tackling, blocking and agility.
Season 28 - 19 in tackling, blocking and agility. 11 in footwork
Season 29 - 19 in tackling, blocking and agility. 15 in footwork.


  

"Quarterbacks should wear a dress." - Jack Lambert

“Bing bing, bong bong, bing bing bing” - Donald Trump @ “Lincoln Day” speech on political lobbying, 2015

Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)PHI 21GI Supporter
Posts: 2641
Joined: 2009-03-18
III.5
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2019-03-12 16:09:39
SrednaD,
You mentioned the nutrition center being implemented finally, and I seem to recall that it was implemented, but are we absolutely sure it's being used? I just realized that I'm still not paying maintenance fees on my nutrition center. Has anybody found any evidence that it actually is in effect now? And if so, is there any reason we aren't paying maintenance on it.
  


SrednaDGI Supporter
Posts: 4093
Joined: 2010-11-02
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2019-03-12 16:52:45
PHI 21 wrote:

SrednaD,
You mentioned the nutrition center being implemented finally, and I seem to recall that it was implemented, but are we absolutely sure it's being used? I just realized that I'm still not paying maintenance fees on my nutrition center. Has anybody found any evidence that it actually is in effect now? And if so, is there any reason we aren't paying maintenance on it.



I see my players gaining and loosing weight according to their setting, but free of charge! I can not see he maintenance has increased accordingly.

Whether the nutrition settings are implemented completely and affects players speed, strength and agility is yet to be seen, but that requires that we can see the effect of +/- 8 speed, strength and agility.
  

"Quarterbacks should wear a dress." - Jack Lambert

“Bing bing, bong bong, bing bing bing” - Donald Trump @ “Lincoln Day” speech on political lobbying, 2015

Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)PHI 21GI Supporter
Posts: 2641
Joined: 2009-03-18
III.5
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2019-03-12 18:28:27
SrednaD wrote:

PHI 21 wrote:

SrednaD,
You mentioned the nutrition center being implemented finally, and I seem to recall that it was implemented, but are we absolutely sure it's being used? I just realized that I'm still not paying maintenance fees on my nutrition center. Has anybody found any evidence that it actually is in effect now? And if so, is there any reason we aren't paying maintenance on it.



I see my players gaining and loosing weight according to their setting, but free of charge! I can not see he maintenance has increased accordingly.

Whether the nutrition settings are implemented completely and affects players speed, strength and agility is yet to be seen, but that requires that we can see the effect of +/- 8 speed, strength and agility.



Players have always gained and lost weight according to settings. I believe they have also always lost training pts if set over 5 lbs gain or loss. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this.) These were in effect when the nutrition center was introduced for free to give us a chance to get our players lined up before it was fully implemented for the update that never came.
I don't know how we'd be able to tell if the speed/strength limits are actually used in game.
I thought the admins had said it was implemented with the last update, but I can't remember for sure. However, that doesn't really mean a lot since there are some things the admins have said about the game that have proven to be false. It's also possible that I just assumed the nutrition center became active with the last update because we were told it would be implemented with the next update (which didn't happen until a few years later).
I guess it's up to each manager to decide if they want to train like it's in effect or not and hope you guess correctly. That's pretty much the standard with this game anyway isn't it.
  


 
Last posts
2019-05-24 20:09
Reprezentacja Polski
Author:ManowarPL
2019-05-24 20:07
NFL Fantasy
Author:Stahlchirurg
2019-05-24 19:05
Reprezentacja Polski
Author:Santos98
2019-05-24 15:08
Suspicious transfers
Author:linkleo911
2019-05-24 15:05
Suspicious transfers
Author:linkleo911