Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
SKOL VIKINGS!!!
 
Narwhal
Posts: 0
Posted on 2018-01-15 3:02:13
OH MY GOD!!!! I can’t even begin to describe how happy I am as a lifelong Vikings fan. SKOL!!!!
  
campuscodi
Posts: 1267
Joined: 2014-02-01
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2018-01-26 19:27:56
Please, do tell. How are you this week?
  
Narwhal
Posts: 0
Posted on 2018-01-27 20:17:25
campuscodi wrote:

Please, do tell. How are you this week?


The NFC championship games was one of the worst games I've ever seen the Vikings play. Both the offense and the defense gave the game away.
  
Reaus
Posts: 3197
Joined: 2008-12-15
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2018-01-29 16:26:42
Narwhal wrote:

campuscodi wrote:

Please, do tell. How are you this week?


The NFC championship games was one of the worst games I've ever seen the Vikings play. Both the offense and the defense gave the game away.



As a Saints fan, I can say it served them right. They didn't deserve to be in that game anyway.
  
Narwhal
Posts: 0
Posted on 2018-01-29 17:21:43
Reaus wrote:

Narwhal wrote:

campuscodi wrote:

Please, do tell. How are you this week?


The NFC championship games was one of the worst games I've ever seen the Vikings play. Both the offense and the defense gave the game away.



As a Saints fan, I can say it served them right. They didn't deserve to be in that game anyway.



Stefin Diggs thought otherwise
  
MonsterT95
Posts: 581
Posted on 2018-03-03 12:06:56
What about this QB carousel ?

Rare sight of a team letting 3 starting-caliber QB go away with the hope of luring another in FA.
  
Narwhal
Posts: 0
Posted on 2018-03-03 20:34:01
MonsterT95 wrote:

What about this QB carousel ?

Rare sight of a team letting 3 starting-caliber QB go away with the hope of luring another in FA.



I have no idea what the Vikings are doing. They better resign at least one of their QBs. I wouldn’t be surprised if they draft a QB too even if they land Kirk Cousins.
  
campuscodi
Posts: 1267
Joined: 2014-02-01
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2018-03-06 10:28:41
They have the cap space for Cousins, and it appears he wants to play there too.
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)AsgardGI Supporter
Posts: 1345
Joined: 2008-12-05
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2018-10-11 1:10:47
Narwhal wrote:

MonsterT95 wrote:

What about this QB carousel ?

Rare sight of a team letting 3 starting-caliber QB go away with the hope of luring another in FA.



I have no idea what the Vikings are doing. They better resign at least one of their QBs. I wouldn’t be surprised if they draft a QB too even if they land Kirk Cousins.


Turns out the big brass at Vikes HQ knows what they're doing. Cousins is for real as a franchise QB. I got nothing against Keenum, but Diggs and Thielen carried the team last year, and if they can make an average QB look good, they're gonna make Cousins look great. Go Vikes!
  

Owner of the Valhalla Vikings.

campuscodi
Posts: 1267
Joined: 2014-02-01
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2018-10-26 23:21:54
Yeah. Cousins is really great, although I'm surprised they don't run the ball at all this year. Which is weird.
  
 
Last posts
2019-03-18 13:22
LIGA U-21 V
Author:ManowarPL
2019-03-18 11:22
Links de Equipos y Pr Fecha
Author:jhoseph
2019-03-18 11:19
Division II.1 (Season 29)
Author:mrrich
2019-03-17 22:52
Division II.1 (Season 29)
Author:Tom 1860
2019-03-17 22:47
Verkaufsthread
Author:Klomgo
2019-03-17 19:18
Ligathread
Author:F_Lea
2019-03-17 17:41
Friendly
Author:autumn89