Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
TD Season 21
Forum index >> Africa & Arab peninsula >> TD Season 21 Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
mdjseymourGI Supporter
Posts: 193
Joined: 2015-07-29
II.1
Offline
Posted on 2016-01-14 15:55:34
Well here we are, on the cusp of season 21...

The top division has 3 new teams all fighting it out for success joining a number of veterans ready to knock the new pups out of the way.

Week 1 sees many Human vs Bot battles with the exception of one...

Lontras vs. Haifa Mariners

This game sees the up and coming Lontras facing off agains the perennial runner ups in the Mariners. Will we see the new boys take first blood or can the changes over the offseason in Mariner Stadium put them in there place....

Haifa Mariners have strength throughout there squad being a well rounded developed team with a strong spine in the defence in the place of LB Dirk Lindemann, SF Isaac Nesher and SF Sal Hayes

Lontras have 2 star players which are likely to be the cause for any heartbreak for Haifa. QB Marko Henriksson and WR Oldřich Kuchár have the talent and skill set to make opening day forgettable for Haifa Mariners.

On the surface it looks like the more defensive Haifa vs the more Offensive Lontras... I think I'm going to put my money on Lontras.....just....
  
Jururo
Posts: 34
Posted on 2016-01-16 11:35:09
Lontras ready for big fight.
  
mdjseymourGI Supporter
Posts: 193
Joined: 2015-07-29
II.1
Offline
Posted on 2016-01-16 12:03:33
Jururo wrote:

Lontras ready for big fight.



You look to have made some good purchases in the last month!
  
Jururo
Posts: 34
Posted on 2016-01-17 16:58:03
You too get many good players and will be good to play.

38-0 win look good for newspaper but their best quarterback was sleeping at home. Lontras still not ever lose points in league game.
  
mdjseymourGI Supporter
Posts: 193
Joined: 2015-07-29
II.1
Offline
Posted on 2016-01-17 17:19:28
Jururo wrote:

You too get many good players and will be good to play.

38-0 win look good for newspaper but their best quarterback was sleeping at home. Lontras still not ever lose points in league game.



Well Im hoping to break your "no points lost" when we play ;-)


  
mdjseymourGI Supporter
Posts: 193
Joined: 2015-07-29
II.1
Offline
Posted on 2016-01-17 17:22:29
WEEK 1 REVIEW

The Knights remain top (do we just count that as seasons now, not weeks? and all the Bot vs Human games ended as expected.

In the only human game Lontras can out big winners...

Lontras 38 - 0 Haifa Mariners

Will Haifa struggle to make in into the AFLC this season...... first blood to the new boys....
  
mdjseymourGI Supporter
Posts: 193
Joined: 2015-07-29
II.1
Offline
Posted on 2016-01-17 17:27:52
WEEK 2

Week 2 games....

Boss money team vs.Lontras
Tuareg vs.Puppets of the Gods
Haifa Mariners vs.Jerusalem Knights
Bat Yam Raiders vs.Pretoria Warthogs
Jurnalistii vs.Nelspruit PUMAS


Battle of the new teams, Boss money team vs.Lontras looks to show us how close the new boys are...
Both one last week but Lontras demolition of veteran team Haifa Marines should make them feel confident to win this one as well. My money is on Lontras to go 2-0 but I'm willing to say, Boss Money Team will break the no points against record of Lontras.

TD Old boys Haifa Mariners vs.Jerusalem Knights fight it out for bragging rights. The Knights have had a number of players leave due to retirement but still look to strong for the rest of the league... a walk over is predicted.

All other games involve bots and will go the way that usually goes...
  
tzwrono
Posts: 112
Joined: 2014-07-15
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2016-01-19 16:37:02
mdjseymour wrote:

WEEK 1 REVIEW

The Knights remain top (do we just count that as seasons now, not weeks? and all the Bot vs Human games ended as expected.

In the only human game Lontras can out big winners...

Lontras 38 - 0 Haifa Mariners

Will Haifa struggle to make in into the AFLC this season...... first blood to the new boys....



Probably, I turned over nearly my entire offense last season, and will be playing all the young guys this season.

I think by next season, we should start being competitive again. I just have to keep with the training program and wait out the tough times.
  
Gatr22GI Supporter
Posts: 14196
Joined: 2009-09-29
II.1
Offline
Posted on 2016-01-19 17:34:29
mdjseymour wrote:

WEEK 2

Week 2 games....

Boss money team vs.Lontras
Tuareg vs.Puppets of the Gods
Haifa Mariners vs.Jerusalem Knights
Bat Yam Raiders vs.Pretoria Warthogs
Jurnalistii vs.Nelspruit PUMAS


Battle of the new teams, Boss money team vs.Lontras looks to show us how close the new boys are...
Both one last week but Lontras demolition of veteran team Haifa Marines should make them feel confident to win this one as well. My money is on Lontras to go 2-0 but I'm willing to say, Boss Money Team will break the no points against record of Lontras.

TD Old boys Haifa Mariners vs.Jerusalem Knights fight it out for bragging rights. The Knights have had a number of players leave due to retirement but still look to strong for the rest of the league... a walk over is predicted.

All other games involve bots and will go the way that usually goes...



Did I mention it's great to have you back involved in the game. Great write ups, should be good for the region
  

Owner of the Orlando Gators FC
Member GIAC
League 322-126 (TD Champs S17,S21,S22)
Regional Cup 181-19 (Cup Champs S14,S15,S17,S19,S20,S21)
AFLC 45-14 (Iron Bowl Champs S18,S22,S23)

It's Great To Be A Florida Gator

mdjseymourGI Supporter
Posts: 193
Joined: 2015-07-29
II.1
Offline
Posted on 2016-01-20 16:25:05
Gatr22 wrote:



Did I mention it's great to have you back involved in the game. Great write ups, should be good for the region



Well thank you for the praise! At the moment I'm hoping the write ups make up for my woefully inadequate team! iv got a bunch of teenagers and 4 babysitters to look after them....
  
 
Forum index >> Africa & Arab peninsula >> TD Season 21 Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Last posts
2019-03-23 20:15
ASE Top Division Season 29
Author:AbCat
2019-03-23 19:51
Ligathread
Author:Henry
2019-03-23 18:07
Ligathread
Author:simpathia
2019-03-23 17:07
skill
Author:sunandy