Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
The AFLC
Forum index >> Grid-Iron discussions >> The AFLC Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94
 
Daudy
Posts: 1441
Posted on 2014-12-23 15:09:21
One thing that's really annoyed me about the AFLC is that there's no where really to discuss it. It generally flies under the radar with most people (and I can see why) unless it's the Iron Bowl, but I think having a central place to discuss it each week here would be nice. Foster some regional rivalries, watch some of the more legendary teams of our time duke it out (Weasels, Grizzlys, Guanacos, etc) or see the emergence of some new kids on the block performing very well (e.g. MelittlemenonthepitchHitchin last season). All in all, it's an interesting competition full of different scenarios, and helps answer some of those questions like how certain teams might do if they were in a different region instead!

Season 19 particpants

North America

Kentucky Thoroughbreds
Atlas Stones

Central & South America

Guanacos
Sherlock DB

Central Europe


New York Midgets
Tagliolo Bonet&Brachett

Atlantic & Scandinavian Europe


Grizzlys de St Laurent
The Pittbsurgh Steelers

Eastern Europe


Zarnovica Terminators
Moscow Rangers

Europe Balkan Region


Zagreb Hedgehogs
Atlas Wanderers

Asia


%*(&%%$$^(
Zion Malacca

Africa & Arab peninsula


Jerusalem Knights
Haifa Mariners

Oceania


Westside Wildcats
Melbourne Jinx Last edited on 2015-03-29 at 6:14
  
icthalian
Posts: 3437
Posted on 2014-12-23 15:14:59
Nice idea.

It's hard to see past the 2 American sides for me this season but here's hoping AbCat can work his magic and bring the trophy back to the UK.
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)AbCatGI Supporter
Posts: 2401
Joined: 2008-11-03
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2014-12-23 19:19:33
Hedgehogs to beat Mammoth in the final - unless Weasels have a say in that.
  
Moran20GI Supporter
Posts: 1239
Joined: 2011-06-01
II.2
Offline
Posted on 2014-12-23 22:10:17
Can the "Grid-Iron Magazine" cover The AFLC games ? I got some time to spare in the night , and my staff want some new things to cover .
  

What would happen if I hire two private investigators to follow each other?

Rocky Solo
Posts: 10669
Posted on 2014-12-23 23:15:39
"Hell yeah" to that idea Moran
  
cflames3412GI Supporter
Posts: 7284
Joined: 2013-03-26
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2014-12-24 6:08:52
Pipple is in deep rebuild making gators the only tough to face American side
  
1934lions
Posts: 3526
Joined: 2011-01-18
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2014-12-24 7:37:44
AbCat wrote:

Hedgehogs to beat Mammoth in the final - unless Weasels have a say in that.



Hope they do.
  
icthalian
Posts: 3437
Posted on 2014-12-24 9:16:38
cflames3412 wrote:

Pipple is in deep rebuild making gators the only tough to face American side



That's lovely for Pipple but he's not in the AFLC this year...

Phi and his Kentucky Thoroughbreds look good so far this season, so I maintain he'll be in with a shout.
  
cflames3412GI Supporter
Posts: 7284
Joined: 2013-03-26
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2014-12-24 12:20:40
icthalian wrote:

cflames3412 wrote:

Pipple is in deep rebuild making gators the only tough to face American side



That's lovely for Pipple but he's not in the AFLC this year...

Phi and his Kentucky Thoroughbreds look good so far this season, so I maintain he'll be in with a shout.



what i thought he got second in regional
  
icthalian
Posts: 3437
Posted on 2014-12-24 15:06:44
cflames3412 wrote:

icthalian wrote:

cflames3412 wrote:

Pipple is in deep rebuild making gators the only tough to face American side



That's lovely for Pipple but he's not in the AFLC this year...

Phi and his Kentucky Thoroughbreds look good so far this season, so I maintain he'll be in with a shout.



what i thought he got second in regional



Nope; that would be the aforementioned Thoroughbreds, hence why they're in the AFLC not MoM.
  
 
Forum index >> Grid-Iron discussions >> The AFLC Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94
Last posts
2019-07-22 12:25
DACH Cup
Author:Klomgo
2019-07-22 12:23
GFL
Author:Klomgo
2019-07-22 11:50
GFL
Author:Jean Vignoble
2019-07-22 11:07
DACH Cup
Author:Galdalva