Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
GI Tools - Template Spreadsheets
 
icthalian
Posts: 3437
Posted on 2015-01-28 12:08:19
campuscodi wrote:

I made this to help me with my training. It's based on the spreadsheets, only easier to access.

http://is7s.com/gridiron/

If it helps... you're welcome!



That's awesome!
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)mrcasadoGI Supporter
Posts: 16247
Joined: 2008-10-07
III.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2015-01-28 13:29:39
Great job campus
  

Division of Hell - Season 4
3.7 Season 6
2.3 Season 8
Regional Cup Winners - Season 8
TD Season 9
IV.25 Season 26

paulo187
Posts: 4937
Posted on 2015-01-28 15:02:12
Looks good visually but not sure the skill sets are accurate (although that's open to interpretation by most). Didn't look through them all but I'm pretty sure speed isn't a tertiary skill for WR (should be secondary at the lowest, if not a primary one as that was stated by admins many moons ago to be a key skill for WR).

Could be other skills on there that the majority would disagree with but I don't have the time to go through them at the moment (plus my view point isn't the be all and end all obviously).
  
BrotherWolfGI Supporter
Posts: 274
Joined: 2014-12-26
III.3
Offline
Posted on 2015-01-29 12:06:53
BrotherWolf wrote:

I started GI just over a month ago and did a spreadsheet to work out the cost and revenue for stadium construction. This spreadsheet is probably of more use to new players as once you get to 13,500 then all you do is add seats and it then becomes a simple progression. It also gives new players an easy look at just how much more money a modest stadium will generate.

I hope this spreadsheet is accurate, any constructive comments are welcome. As I've worked on it it's all obvious to me. Not sure if it is so obvious to someone else.

Stadium Construction
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JNgILwE3E6y19IUVvTq-x03FWzVU13HXqfELvzdSW_M/edit#gid=0



*bump* Just thought I'd bump my post as it seems to have got lost at the bottom of Page 1. It's not an earth shattering spreadsheet but I thought someone would have commented.
  
Phiba
Posts: 4441
Posted on 2015-01-29 12:28:04
paulo187 wrote:

Looks good visually but not sure the skill sets are accurate (although that's open to interpretation by most). Didn't look through them all but I'm pretty sure speed isn't a tertiary skill for WR (should be secondary at the lowest, if not a primary one as that was stated by admins many moons ago to be a key skill for WR).

Could be other skills on there that the majority would disagree with but I don't have the time to go through them at the moment (plus my view point isn't the be all and end all obviously).



Yeah I'd agree regarding physicals as tertiary skills as this is the same for a few other positions such as OL and DL.

But relevant skills for each position is always a controversial subject. Personally I don't think all the positions that have footwork listed as a secondary/tertiary actually need it. Also RB/FB which is one position I think definitely uses footwork as a primary skill doesn't have it listed at all! But it's subjective, every manager has a different opinion.

Also I know my opinion on position relevant skills has definitely changed from the ones I listed in my spreadsheet in the 1st post. I should probably update it

Campuscodi's does looks awesome visually

  
Phiba
Posts: 4441
Posted on 2015-01-29 12:34:57
BrotherWolf wrote:

BrotherWolf wrote:

I started GI just over a month ago and did a spreadsheet to work out the cost and revenue for stadium construction. This spreadsheet is probably of more use to new players as once you get to 13,500 then all you do is add seats and it then becomes a simple progression. It also gives new players an easy look at just how much more money a modest stadium will generate.

I hope this spreadsheet is accurate, any constructive comments are welcome. As I've worked on it it's all obvious to me. Not sure if it is so obvious to someone else.

Stadium Construction
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JNgILwE3E6y19IUVvTq-x03FWzVU13HXqfELvzdSW_M/edit#gid=0



*bump* Just thought I'd bump my post as it seems to have got lost at the bottom of Page 1. It's not an earth shattering spreadsheet but I thought someone would have commented.



Just had a look, good work

That'll be a useful resource for new managers

Just one point though, you should maybe make it a bit clearly about the maximum amount of VIPS and Execs that can be built. e.g. a rookie manager using the spreadsheet could enter more than 3500 VIP seats in the construction calculator. You have the capacities per stand in a small box to the right but to make it a bit clearer you could introduce another column in the construction calculator which says the max no. of seats that can be built for each type.

  
BrotherWolfGI Supporter
Posts: 274
Joined: 2014-12-26
III.3
Offline
Posted on 2015-01-29 12:52:39
Phiba wrote:


Just had a look, good work

That'll be a useful resource for new managers

Just one point though, you should maybe make it a bit clearly about the maximum amount of VIPS and Execs that can be built. e.g. a rookie manager using the spreadsheet could enter more than 3500 VIP seats in the construction calculator. You have the capacities per stand in a small box to the right but to make it a bit clearer you could introduce another column in the construction calculator which says the max no. of seats that can be built for each type.



Thanks for the reply. The problem is that there are two different stand sizes and I feel that adding both to the construction table will make it too large and unwieldy. I'm assuming that anyone who takes the time to download and use it will have already looked up the various figures and the notes on the spreadsheet are more of a reminder so that they don't have to go looking for the figures.
  
campuscodi
Posts: 1281
Joined: 2014-02-01
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2015-03-10 9:00:37
paulo187 wrote:

Looks good visually but not sure the skill sets are accurate (although that's open to interpretation by most). Didn't look through them all but I'm pretty sure speed isn't a tertiary skill for WR (should be secondary at the lowest, if not a primary one as that was stated by admins many moons ago to be a key skill for WR).

Could be other skills on there that the majority would disagree with but I don't have the time to go through them at the moment (plus my view point isn't the be all and end all obviously).



Everyone has their own opinion on how the game works. I'll just put the code on GitHub and everyone can download, alter it, and run it on their own servers if they wish.
  
Fredpy
Posts: 43
Posted on 2015-06-05 20:50:42
Is my first season here and so far i created this sheet with all I learned in this forum, what you think guys?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sB6ae0WERLv9dt2tzYVUphFD_lQvNKBHkTfMFA2_Nx4/edit?usp=sharing
  
Moran20GI Supporter
Posts: 1236
Joined: 2011-06-01
II.2
Offline
Posted on 2015-06-05 21:20:03
Not bad , coudn't hurt small changes
  

What would happen if I hire two private investigators to follow each other?

 
Last posts
2019-05-24 20:09
Reprezentacja Polski
Author:ManowarPL
2019-05-24 20:07
NFL Fantasy
Author:Stahlchirurg
2019-05-24 19:05
Reprezentacja Polski
Author:Santos98
2019-05-24 15:08
Suspicious transfers
Author:linkleo911
2019-05-24 15:05
Suspicious transfers
Author:linkleo911